4 November 2014

No Change Here

It is very hard to update when I have little to say. Candy is still here and doing well, I don't know what else to add about her except what a brilliant dog she is. I find it very hard when people ask me her difficult traits what to say because I have seen past them. Seen past the pulling on the lead and barking at other dogs. Seen past her trying to chase small furries on the street. I just hope someone else can do the same because for her bad traits, Candy has twice as many better traits. Things I just can't see past... the snuggles she gives, her curling up next to the other dogs, her patting you when she wants attention, her squidgy face etc. etc. 

On to some good news Candy does have a viewing later today with an ex foster for the rescue who clearly knows all about dogs and would love another playful active dog to be a friend for her jack russel. So fingers crossed they see all her good traits and bypass the bad ones. No dog is perfect but thats what gives them their character and personality :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment