10 February 2015

One Month on and....

I've been extremely busy the past few weeks and pretty drawn out and exhausted so when I haven't been at work I've pretty much been sleeping on the sofa or being very lazy. I'd say I don't have much to update on but truthfully I do! 

The other week Rosie was cat tested and even though shes a hound dog she was brilliant with the cat, she was a little curious until the cat swiped her then she went in hiding so it was all looking up to rehoming Rosie to a home with a cat. Rosie had a viewing with a family where everyone seemed to fall in love with her however a few days later we found out they weren't going to adopt due to family circumstances. So we were back at square one looking at rehoming our Rosie. 

Until last week when an older couple contacted about rehoming Rosie as a friend for their 12 year old medium crossbreed. They live by the beach and the lady is retired so home all the time to spend with her. They have a camper van where they go travelling across the country taking their dogs with them so I know all the time is going to be put into her. On top of that they have a 6ft enclosed secure garden so its just what we wanted. So yes after a visit of course they adopted her!! I even had a phone call the same evening saying she was following her new owner around everywhere and although a little lost I'm sure she'll settle fine and I will try visit when I go to see my mum as they are only a half hour drive. 

Rosie made a huge impact in our house, at times she did our head in but she did it in such a loving way you had to laugh and then cuddle her. She is a stunning dog and deserved the best home that she eventually got :) So for now we are empty, just me and the terrierists :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment