16 November 2013

A Home in the Country

So the other day I posted about a couple interested in Tyke and yesterday they came to adopt him. Although their dog was a little unsure at first they both settled down after a short while and it wasn't long until Tyke was on the mans knee giving him 'Please Rehome Me!' slobber. It didn't take long for the wife to fall in love and yesterday he went to his new home in the country with them. Tykes new home consists of a gorgeus house, in the middle of the countryside with many fields for him to run and play in with his new jackapoo sister, Purdy. They are both a similar age and I'm sure in time will become the best of friends. 

I think thats all I can say about him. Heres a picture of how happy he is..

So I'll update you Tuesday with the next dog ;) 

Lucy, Tinks and Sally... for now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment