5 November 2013

Bonfire Night

I would like to just do a quick post regarding bonfire night. Can you please please take care. Make sure dogs are kept inside and only let them out on a lead. Too many dogs are going missing due to being spooked by fireworks. So make sure they are tagged and hopefully they'll be chipped. If your dogs are frightened, close the curtains, turn the TV up and make sure they have a comfy den to hide in. There are mixed opinions on fussing dogs but in my opinion it depends on the intensity of the fear. Tinks is very scared so is currently laying in my hoodie close to my body but some dogs will take the attention as praise. And can I just urge people to just attend big events rather than setting them off in your garden. It is much safer for everyone. 

Lucy, Tinks and Sal x

No comments:

Post a Comment