2 February 2014

A little miracle

Well Harry has settled in here very well, he has so much love to offer considering how he has obviously being let down in the past. He is now eating brilliantly and on 4 meals a day, eating twice the amount he should probably be eating but we want him to put weight on and I'm pretty sure he is doing that. Surprisingly he is already getting used to his name and responding when called, hes catching on with housetraining but it is hard work and involves regular outings. He sleeps all the way through the night and is left in a crate if both me and my dad are at work. Today I did put a hot water bottle underneath his quilt just to keep him warm while he was in there as he obviously feels the cold easily. Harry follows me around everywhere, literally he will even follow me into the bathroom. He chases me around like a little shadow. He can now not only climb up stairs but climb down them to. Its fair to say I am yet again a proud foster mummy. The more hes progressing, the more confident I am that he will get through this operation okay, but only time will tell. Harry does have some slight food agression which could be down to being starved before so needs to be left alone while eating. He can't cause any harm though as he has a lack of teeth and such a tiny weak mouth. He can be grumpy and does ocassionally growl at Binx for getting too close but it is just a little moan and he doesn't try fight.
We did get some proper photos done of Harry from someone who helps with the rescue who has an amazing camera. 
 






Lucy, Tinks, Sally, Binx and Harry x

No comments:

Post a Comment