26 May 2012

Back In England ... What's to come?

So I arrived back in England very early yesterday morning. I had a great time but lets pass on that as that is not what this blog is about. So I thought I'd post to tell you my next foster dogs. Yep thats right... this time I am getting two foster dogs. Not going to lie at the moment I don't have the most information on them but they are arriving tomorrow dinner time while I'm at work so I'll post about them tomorrow afternoon.


Profile:
2 male toy poodles named Dylan and Harley. Aged 3 and 4. From what I know these 2 must be rehomed together... nothing wrong with that though after all 2 dogs is better than 1... and I know that from experience xD The only info I have on their personalities is they are happy lap dogs. I can only presume, mainly from my previous poodle experience, that these 2 will make perfect family pets. They seem to have an amazing temperament and have lived with children. They are very well behaved when left alone and are not destructive and can be left for long periods with no problems. They do not pull on the lead and have brilliant recall. In my opinion these will be 2 stunning boys. 


A lot of people see poodles as a posh kind of pet but they are seriously such lovely, fun playful family pets. How do I know? My mum has 2 poodles of her own that I have spent a lot of time with since they were puppies and I have also looked after their puppies when they had them (I do not cordone breeding what so ever! These 2 had puppies totally accidental when Jasmine was only young but were spayed soon after). So I do have quite a lot of poodle experience so kind of know what to expect but its all the more exciting. Another great thing about poodles is they are just like teddybears to cuddle, haha. I really can't wait until tomorrow to post more on these 2 young boys.


Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment