12 May 2012

A Sad Goodbye

Phoebe has now gone to her new home :D The woman who came to see her was immediately smothered in kisses and hugs by Phoebe which was a pretty good starting sign to me. Phoebe got along really well with her new friend and enjoyed chasing her around in the garden for a good half an hour getting used to each other and pretty much playing with each other. It was so nice seeing them both together with big grins on their faces, jumping in the pool every 5 minutes and splashing around. I really do think they will both do well together :)

I have learnt now to accept every dog leaving as a new start for them and although I'm happy today I couldn't help but cry when Phoebe gave me the cutest puppy eyes when she was leaving. I'm really going to miss her but she's got her new home and new life now where it sounds like she'll be spoilt silly and given all the attention she needs and will even go to training classes which I'm sure she'll do well at. 



Anyway I'm off on holiday on Thursday so no more dogs for me until I get back and hopefully they'll have one in my lap as soon as I'm back on Saturday 26th. So I'll update when I get the next dog. 


Lucy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment