6 April 2013

Pictures

I have only just realised in the short time Bunny has been here I've hardly spoke about her on here, mainly due to her finding a home so quick but she has still been with me in my house, growing in confidence everyday. I must say it is with disappointment that I say Bunny is going to her new family tomorrow. I say disappointment because I have really fallen for her. Watching a dog, so nervous she wouldn't even approach me, grow into such a friendly hyper girl who just wants to give me a big slobbery kiss has been very emotional. So to see her go tomorrow will be a very sad/happy day. I will miss her and I'm sure Tinks will but she will be going to a very loving family and I'm sure she'll be just as loved there as she is here. Anyway I don't feel I need to say much about her since she will be going tomorrow but here are a few photos of her following the matted, scared girl that came into us... to this beautiful puppy!


 





So now onto Terry. Terry is slowly getting used to life in a home and is very loving towards me, wanting to be with me all the time. He is going to need very experienced dog owners though as he can snap when scared. It is all fear related though and he is a very scared young boy. He is only a pup really and I don't know how people can do this. I'm hoping that getting him neutered will calm him down, but trusting people again will take time, especially if he has been hurt by them in the past, which it seems to be. Terry definitely prefers women to men, he was so scared of my dad he just hid in a corner in the garden
and weed when my dad went near him. I feel so sorry for the poor little man but I know in time we will get him there.


No comments:

Post a Comment