3 July 2013

Good News

So Roo had his viewing yesterday and to my disapointment he was very well behaved. Haha, so after a phone call today from the prospective owner Roo has his forever home. The ladies both came with their 2 whippets, who although are 11 year old acted much younger and had a good run around with Roo. To see Roo running wild with dogs his size was lovely and although one of the whippets did tell him off a few times he took it in his stride and just ran along as if she didn't do anything, which is always a good sign. They all seemed so perfect together so I will be quite happy to see Roo go to such a good home. Even better is they are nearby for frequent visits on my man! 

Anyway since all is well I will be going up to his new owners house on Friday with him for a homecheck and hopefully to let him go to his new home. First we will all go for a walk however to get him used to the area and to ensure his two new sisters are okay with him and get used to him on neutral territory before he goes into his new home with them. In a way I can't wait to see him in his forever home but I will be very sad to see my man go, the bond we have is now rather amazing.

Now I am unsure as to what is next, we will probably leave it to next week to get a new dog but that obviously depends on who is due to come in. So I'l update you on that later in the week as I will let you know of Roos goodbyes. 

Lucy, Tinks, Sally and Roo x

Oh also forgot to add please keep visiting the website for new dogs.
We currently have: 

5 year old horse friendly whippet cross
1 year old loveable labrador cross
6 year old collie cross
2 year old collie x jack russel
3 year old Akita
10 year old yorkie
Young Boxer
1 year old staffie cross
5 year old staffie
Pair of 10 year old jack russels
2 year old jack russel
2 year old yorkie
1 year old jack russel x chiahuahua
10 year old poodle cross.

For more information and to visit their full profile and details please visit
http://www.westyorkshiredogrescue.co.uk/dogs.htm


Will start posting one in each blog after today... as long as I remember 

No comments:

Post a Comment