24 August 2013

Away

So I know I said I would post more now I'm on holiday but think I may just make it a complete break. As far as I'm aware Oscar is doing fine at home and after buying him a gentlelead he is walking much better on walks and no longer pulls as bad (according to my dad), however he has tried to get it off which has led to him running off on a walk to get to another dog, who he just barked at. Thats all I can say about Oscar for now anyway, as far as I'm aware nobody has registered interest in the poor pup but he will get rehomed eventually. 

Now haven't posted this for the last few posts as haven't had the time but I'll try get back into it now.
Currently in rescue:
Roxy - 1 year old loveable labrador cross
Patch - 6 year old collie cross
Barnaby - 2 year old collie x jack russel
Misha - 5 year old staffie
Doris and Dixie - Pair of 10 year old jack russels
Cinders - 10 year old poodle cross
Vikki - 1 year old jack russel x chihuahua 
Bobby - 2 year old yorkie
Timmy Tucker - elderly miniature poodle
Joey - 10 month old collie x
Biscuit - 9 month old mastiff x
Baxy - 5 year old yorkshire terrier
Tolley - 16 month old border collie
Boo - 2 year old collie
Alfie - 4 year old border terrier
Gilbert - 2 year old patterdale
Benji - 7 year old yorkshire terrier
Max - 5 year old agility jack russel 
Hugo - 2 year old jack russel

No comments:

Post a Comment