8 August 2013

Calming down... just the slightest

So Oscar is actually starting to calm down a little bit and his true colours are clearly shown now so I can give you a proper update. Oscar is a 9 month old border terrier crossbreed and he really is completely mad! Oscar acts like any young puppy and is always on the go. He loves to play with toys and Tinks and absolutely loves people. My friend came over the other night and he was just smothered by big Oscar kisses and nibbles. As I've said before Oscar really does need to learn some manners and needs to learn to not jump on people and playfully nibble them as much as he does but that will take time to set in to place and at the moment it is just teaching him what no and down means. Oscar is such a happy boy he doesn't understand when he is doing wrong, which I guess is a good thing because he obviously hasn't had a bad past. 

Oscar absolutely loves his walks and it is near impossible to really tire him out. He does pull on the lead so wears a harness but this can be trained out of him in time. As he is only a pup there is a lot of work needing to be done with him on the training side but as he's so active I'm hopeful he will be a quick leader. Now I've finally managed to get some photos today, but it was so hard as he does not sit still one bit! He just kept jumping up at my dad, biting his lead or coming to slobber me! 



Lucy, TInks, Sally and Oscar x

No comments:

Post a Comment