22 January 2013

No News is...

.... bad news I'm afraid. Sorry I haven't updated but unfortunately there is nothing to update on. The people who were meant to come and view Peggy backed out last minute, saying they needed to think about it a little longer before making a commitment. :( We did have one enquiry about Toby but unfortunately that fell through when the lady realised we were too far away to come and visit him. 

The more Toby settles here the more his bipolar attitude becomes apparent. Don't get me wrong Toby is a lovely boy and loves nothing more than to snuggle up with me but he has to have things his own way. He will growl if you try take food or toys away from him and may snap if you don't back off but the next minute all he'll want is for you too fuss him. We have decided that Tobys behaviour when people leave the house will never change. Through his time here we are still yet to decide what is provoking it. Some times he will not react at all and has only ever reacted to me leaving twice, my dad however seems to get yapped at most of the time he leaves, even more so when I'm in the house so it is nothing to do with him being left. He has also yapped at people visiting the house leaving, but these were men so whether it's men he has an issue with leaving I don't know but he's not got anything against men in general. He loved Dan when he was over, but that may be because Dan was here when he first came and was good with my dad after the first week. He definitely does choose to bond closely with one person though and will attach to them all he can, he even gets to the point of sitting in the bathroom with me when I'm in the bath. He is very protective of the owner hes bonded to and if Peggy comes up to me wanting to play he will growl at her. Peggy just ignores him though and will only growl to say shutup haha. She is such a friendly girl :) 

Peggy is loving the snow! She will spend hours in it if she can, just walking around sniffing the ground. She has been happily chasing around with Tinks. It really is the joys of snow, watching dogs play in it and have so much fun.

I will get round to posting pictures and a video but I still have a lot of college work to do so please wait patiently and they should appear soon...ish. haha

Lucy, Tinks, Sally, Toby and Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment