13 January 2013

No News Really

Apologies for not posting in a while but there really is no new news. We still have Peggy and Toby and Peggy is settling in just fine. I still can't believe she is 10 years old, she acts like the youngest dog in this house, bear in mind that Tinks is 2. haha. She gets very easily bored when she's awake and if theres no toys around and your busy she will bark at you for attention. She is starting to settle now though and doesn't growl all night because of little noises. Toby is doing well, he still likes to attack people when they leave the house and nothing we do is stopping that. I can't think of anything that provokes him, except time wasting. When your ready to go, don't diddle daddle, don't say bye, just walk out, quickly and quietly lol. We now have a gate up at the bottom of our steps to prevent any more runaways so lets hope that will stop any future worries. I genuinely can't think of anything to say, so enjoy some photos of these 2. 
 


 Right I have college work to do                           and I have an awful cold so thats me for now, Lucy, Tinks, Toby, Peggy and Sally x




No comments:

Post a Comment