30 January 2013

Poor Chewie

Chewie is feeling very sorry for himself following his neutering op. He's still a little drugged up and just wants to sleep but he is starting to come around a bit now and trying to play. His tail still wags when he sees you though and I must admit I enjoyed snuggling up to him on the sofa while he was fast asleep. Gosh I love this boy haha. The operation did go well though and he must have recovered quickly as I could pick him up after 2 as opposed to normally having to wait till 4. He has to go back on Saturday for a check but I imagine he'll be fine when all the drugs have worn off, just a little sore and sad about the loss of his manhood. 

Peggy also had a trip to the vets today to get her anal glands cleaned following her biting her nails which appears to be her sign of them being full (strange I know). This seems to be recurrent in Peggy so this must be taken into account by her new owners. We are going to try her on a non grain diet to see if this will improve and help them clear naturally. 

Thats pretty much it for now,

Lucy, Chewie, Peggy, Tinks and Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment