30 January 2013

Viewing Already!

Yay, the family who enquired about Chewie would like to come view him so thats been arranged for Friday with the lady and her dog then if all goes well we'll will do another viewing over the weekend then hopefully send him off to his new home. Chewie really is the perfect dog, he has no little quirks to mention about and I just can't exagerate that enough. It's nice having a perfect dog again, one that gets rehomed within days rather than months. When he goes though it only means we have space for another one to come in :D I swear if I had the room and the rescue didn't need me I would keep Chewie in a heartbeat. He's just gone to the vets for the day to be neutered and a part of me already misses him. He had a much better night last night and slept on my floor all night, only deciding to come snuggle me under the covers at 5 oclock in the morning haha. 

I can't remember what else I was going to say, to be honest I'm still half asleep. haha. So I'll update tomorrow with how he is after being neutered.

Lucy, Tinks, Peggy and Sally (and Chewie of course) x

No comments:

Post a Comment