28 January 2013

Toby has a home!!!

So this morning we went as planned to drop Toby off and after having a whiney boy for the full journey, he was quite happy to remeet his new owner. Although he was nervous, and did spend more time noseying around the full house rather than paying her attention it was nice to see him get used to his surroundings and give her a present on her rug. I'm so happy for him and he really does have the perfect owner he needs to deal with his little quirks. She was so happy with him and I think he was happy with her... I mean look at the kiss of approval!

So we do have another foster dog lined up now! He is due to come in about an hour and I honestly don't know much about him. He's a male yorkshire terrier x, 4 years old. He hasn't had the best start in life and was kept in horrible conditions before his current owner had him and which is why she got him out. So thats it... I'll update shortly about him.

More good news is that Peggy has had an enquiry, a couple in Buckinghamshire have asked about her so I need to give them a ring now, tell them more about her then we can get a homecheck sorted before organising a viewing.

So thats all for now, I'll update shortly,

Lucy, Peggy, Tinks and Sally 

No comments:

Post a Comment