18 March 2013

Pansy New Home!

Hurray! I've just realised I didn't update to say that the homecheck did get done for the family on Saturday and a viewing was arranged for yesterday morning. All went as planned, and the whole family loved her! Pansy was a little snappy towards the 2 lurchers at first, which I was surprised about but she was on her own territory. As soon as we all went for a walk all was well. After the walk it didn't take long for the family to decide they wanted to add her too it and the little girl was well and truly smitten with her new companion. 
So that is Pansy rehomed and she is very loved in her new home. In fact I've already received a message from her new owner, saying her daughter was very proud walking Pansy to school this morning. Mind you I shouldn't really say her owner, as the daughter will be the owner of Pansy and Pansy will be her responsibility, but I don't think she could be any happier with that. 

So that is Pansy. We are currently trying to work out who I will have next as a foster but we are going to leave it a week. The rescue is currently chocablok at the moment with dogs due to come in, its just figuring out where to put them, as I only have a small house, larger dogs can't really be placed with me and due to college they must be able to be left a short period of time once or twice a week. So we will see how it goes and I will keep you updated as I get updated. 

Oh as for Mabel? She's doing great in her new home! After the operation to remove her teeth she is now eating much better and just look at this video to see how happy she is! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-q3fJZkkQ0&feature=share
 

We also recieved a letter from Mabel to let us know she was good and a thank you card... it really does make fostering worth while! 

Lucy, Tinks and Sally...for now

No comments:

Post a Comment