25 March 2013

Snowy times

Wow, I genuinely don't think I've seen so much snow in my life, and watching the dogs in it is just hilarious! Tinks runs around in it like a little lamb, she is unbelievably cute! 

Now I'm really sorry for the lack of updates, I have been very busy with college work and this weather is just making me so tired, weirdly enough. So Bobby is doing really well and we do have a viewing arranged for him, which I keep meaning to update you on! Originally the viewing was arranged for yesterday, however obviously due to weather we have had to change this. Now if all goes to plan he will have a viewing tomorrow, obviously weather depending. The lady seems absolutely lovely and is a part-time nurse so will be fine with Bobbys medical side and will make sure he gets his necessary daily tablets. Hopefully if the viewing goes well, Bobby will be rehomed at some point in the near future, following a homecheck. But we don't tempt fate like that because who knows what the future will bring. 

Bobby has today been for a check up at the vets and all was well there and some blood tests, which were a mission to get since hes such a squirmy little boy. He's been vaccinated so is pretty much up to date with everything. Bobby was so well behaved other than been squirmy and trying to slobber all over me, and was even trying to make friends with the vets dog. He just loves meeting new dogs and people, he's great!... or should I say Brilliant! Now I'll leave you with some pictures and a video and will hopefully update tomorrow should I get chance. 





No comments:

Post a Comment