1 March 2013

Quick Update

Right I have loads of work to do... literally loads but I need to give you all a quick update.

The shih tzus owner is now keeping them so I am no longer getting them, instead we are getting a pound dog. Poor Mabel is a 10 year old whippet x staffie, who just wants somebody to love. She has such a sad face and it really does break my heart seeing her. I can't wait just to have her in the care of the rescue and a proper home for her to stay in until shes in her forever home. I just want to hold her close and give her all the love she needs. So to view this poor girl here she is. Gosh doesn't she just break your heart? 
http://www.ineedahome.co.uk/index.php/adopt-a-dog/2215-mable-gorgeous-golden-oldie-needs-a-home#.UTCMK_xRKTg.facebook

Anyway this is all hoping Peggy gets a home, I'm pretty sure she will as the lady is really looking forward to viewing her and who wouldn't want Peggy. She's so crazy. Recently she has warmed to me more and refuses to go to sleep in my dads room now and barks to come sleep with me. This morning I woke up to cuddle up to Tinks only to find she was cuddled up to Peggy. Peggy loves the company of another dog and just loves plonking herself next to them for a cuddle, whether they like it or not. Haha. So thats all for now, enjoy a video of Peggy enjoying herself with her new toy! 

Lucy, Tinks, Sally and Peggy x

No comments:

Post a Comment