13 March 2013

Quick Post!

Right I feel like I should do a quick post since I haven't posted in a few days and a Pansy update is needed. I will try and properly post tomorrow if not tonight but I have college soon. 

Pansy had her neutering operation yesterday and also had a small mammary tumor removed. She is absolutely fine, other than feeling very sorry for herself. Pansy has still not eaten since before the op since shes just been sleepy and just wants to sleep. Poor Pansy is just so fed up and hasn't even slobbered all over me since having it. However she is still happy to cuddle up with me in bed, in fact she's still in bed now! Her tail still goes to full wag whenever you say her name! I must admit one thing I was happy for was not having to get up this morning to let her out.

As Pansy is not yet fully housetrained, she has got into the routine of getting up at around 3am to do her business on my bedroom floor. So I need to get up as soon as she does and now she is going to the door. She runs downstairs and straight to the back door! So we do seem to be getting somewhere with her. We still do have the occasional accident but I haven't had one overnight for a few days now, which seems like a success. It would just be nice if she lost the 3 o'clock habit and held it till morning, but we will get there with her! It is all about patience. 

Now we do have some interest in Pansy but like I said I don't have long to stay so I will update you on that in my next post and also how Mabel is doing in her new home! 

Lucy, Pansy, Tinks and Sally x

No comments:

Post a Comment